The Conure Photo Album is a place to share your pictures and see the different species of conures. Remember that all pictures are copyrighted by the original photographer and require permission for reuse.
We have a space for all the species of conures. If you don't see a species, then we need photos for it.
You must register with the site to be able to add pictures. All new photos added are moderated and will appear once approved. Please remember to put in a description and the photographer's name. Select the correct species album from the drop-down list.
If you need help finding a species, click here for a list of species and common names.
Tips and Best Practices
- Resize your photos for the web. The photo album size is set to 700 x 600.
- Create a title and description for your pictures.
- Include Photo By and the photographer's name. Please do not submit photos that you do not own the copyright.
- All photos added must be approved by the moderater. This is a volunteer position and it may take 2-3 days for the photo to be approved.
- RSS feed is available if you wish to be notified when new pictures are added.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about the Conure Photo Album.